- Second Longest Serving District Attorney in Lycoming County History
- Responsible for $1.9 Million Budget and 33 Full and Part-Time Employees
- Responsible for Operating the Narcotics Enforcement Unit, as well as the Central Processing Center and DUI Center
- Sits on the Executive Committee of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association
- Board Member of Project Bald Eagle
- Secretary of the Lycoming County Prison Board
- Past Board Member of the Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition
- Gun Owner and Member of the NRA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy and Political Science from Union College in Schenectady, New York
- Law Degree from George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
Looking to Volunteer?